TRAIL is a program, given on two separate occasions. TRAIL is a high-impact training package for the international leader. It brings together the most effective tools from nearly 20 open and in-company programs, attended by more than 500 participants from around the world.
Day 1: Foundation
- Learning objectives and personal goals
- Values, resistances and dilemma decisions
Day 2: Reactions
- TAO principles: take Time, make Agreements, be Observant
- Time, reptilian reactions and proactive prioritization
- Communication and change management
Day 3: Collaboration
- Agreements, motivation and delegation
- Open questions and the skill/will prism
- Observing, feedback, body language and intercultural aspects
Day 4: Team
- Team development and intercultural appreciation
- Intervention and conflict management
In addition to the scheduled program days, you should take into account an extra study load of approximately 3 to 8% of the full program length. This study load generally consists of homework assignments and/or reflection assignments in preparation for the next module.
Individual application and closing
After completing the training course, you will receive a De Baak certificate. This certificate is highly valued in personal leadership development in businesses and organisations, both profit and non-profit.
If you would like to know if this program suits your learning objectives or if you have other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our program advisors, call +31(0)343-556369 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.