A safe environment for everyone
Courses have resumed at de Baak in Noordwijk and Driebergen. Your safety and the safety of our staff are our primary concern. We follow the guidelines published by the National Institute of Public Health and Environmental Protection (RIVM) and the protocols of the trade associations NRTO and KHN. This helps us to create a safe learning and working environment.
All our measures for a safe environment
- We kindly request that you disinfect your hands at the disinfection station when entering and leaving the building. You can find disinfecting gel to disinfect your hands in several locations.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the reception desk. We wish to ensure a quick check-in process. However, if a short queue does develop, please observe a distance of 1.5 meters from other people in the queue.
- When checking in for an overnight stay, please fill out a breakfast form. You will find your specially made breakfast on a table in the restaurant in the morning at the arranged time. Our restaurant staff will lead you to the right table.
- The classrooms are set up with a distance of 1.5 meters between seats. Measuring rods will be available in all classrooms.
- The classrooms used to teach are all large enough to allow for the 1.5-meter setup. If a different setup is required to guarantee that this distance is maintained, we will contact you to consult on the matter.
Lounges and public areas
- In the public areas, everyone must maintain a distance of 1.5-meters to each other. People are reminded of this by means of stickers and line markings.
- Our cleaning team clean all public areas and restrooms every hour, as well as door handles, handrails, tables and the buttons on coffee machines.
- Our cooks work according to strict hygiene protocols and wear protective equipment, including gloves and aprons, while preparing your meal.
- Dinner is served in the restaurant. As with other meals, dinner is organised on the basis of time slots.
- Our restaurant is entirely set up in accordance with the 1.5-meter distance guidelines.
- Lunch will be set out on tables in the restaurant. You can order your own lunch package and take it with you to your classroom, hotel room or, if the weather permits, outside. Lunch will occur during specific time slots arranged in advance.
- Time slots for breaks will be arranged with the trainer or contact person. It is very important that all groups observe these time slots.
- Our staff observe strict protocols with regard to sickness symptoms.
- All staff whose work puts them in contact with products intended for guests wear gloves.
- Our staff regularly wash their hands with disinfecting soap and carry out cleaning more frequently. They have also been instructed with regard to a healthy lifestyle.
Ensuring a safe environment together
Through the measures described above, we are doing all we can to ensure a clean, spacious learning and working environment. We ensure that you are able to remain 1.5 meters apart from others. However, we ask our guests to take responsibility as well and to observe the measures prescribed by the National Institute of Public Health and Environmental Protection (RIVM):
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Use paper tissues
- Do not shake hands
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from others
- If you have a fever or symptoms resembling a cold, stay at homeo do together!