A safe environment for everyone
Your safety and the safety of our staff are our primary concern. Therefore we follow the guidelines published by the National Institute of Public Health and Environmental Protection (RIVM). Within this, we work hard to support the development of individuals, teams and organizations in their personal, professional, team- and organizational development. Within the current measures, we can carry out activities at our own locations, in a way that is appropriate to the current situation.
What does this mean?
- Small meetings are possible in our large indoor and outdoor areas, so that we can offer (personal) practical guidance to participants
- We do not organize meetings where large groups of people gather together.
- At our locations we offer the service of COVID tests for maximum safety of our participants, guests and colleagues.
More than ever, people are craving for space, a good conversation, guidance and (personal) development. Organizations and companies must and want to continue in a safe manner, also in these circumstances. Attention to the human side of organizations is crucial in this. Depending on the program and development, we will always find the way or guidance that is appropriate. As is the case with almost everything in this time: just now much of the adaptability of people, organizations and leaders will depend on how we get out of this period. We are happy to be your guide.
If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0343 - 556 369.
All our measures for a safe environment
- We kindly request that you disinfect your hands at the disinfection station when entering and leaving the building.
- The room keys for the overnight stay are placed in the classroom.
- Our cooks work according to strict hygiene protocols and wear protective equipment, including gloves and aprons, while preparing your meal.
- The classrooms are set up with a distance of 1.5 meters between seats. Measuring rods will be available in all classrooms.
- The classrooms used to teach are all large enough to allow for the 1.5-meter setup. If a different setup is required to guarantee that this distance is maintained, we will contact you to consult on the matter.
- We have set the ventilation systems in the classrooms and the public areas to supply fresh air from outside and extraction from the space. The air supply per m3 and the extraction are in balance.
- We serve breakfast (set menu) at the table. During breakfast you will be asked if you would like an extra hot dish.
- Time slots will be agreed with the trainer or contact person before lunch.
- It is very important that each group adheres to these periods.
- You are requested not to enter the public areas unnecessarily.
- We use time slots for dinner. In a pre-arranged time slot you can enjoy a three-course menu in our restaurant.
Lounges and public areas
- In the public areas, everyone must maintain a distance of 1.5-meters to each other. People are reminded of this by means of stickers and line markings.
- Our cleaning team clean all public areas and restrooms every hour, as well as door handles, handrails, tables and the buttons on coffee machines.
- When wearing face masks, we follow the advice of the national government to wear them when you move in a shared indoor space.
- Our staff observe strict protocols with regard to sickness symptoms.
- All staff whose work puts them in contact with products intended for guests wear gloves.
- Our staff regularly wash their hands with disinfecting soap and carry out cleaning more frequently. They have also been instructed with regard to a healthy lifestyle.
Ensuring a safe environment together
Through the measures described above, we are doing all we can to ensure a clean, spacious learning and working environment. We ensure that you are able to remain 1.5 meters apart from others. However, we ask our guests to take responsibility as well and to observe the measures prescribed by the National Institute of Public Health and Environmental Protection (RIVM):
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Use paper tissues
- Do not shake hands
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from others
- If you have a fever or symptoms resembling a cold, stay at homeo do together!